Login   |   Register

Maintenance FAQs

  • How do I report problems in the common areas and pools?

    You can email or call SBB Management company who will alert the maintenance crews.  

    Contact Betty Crudden at SBB Management Company by phone at (972) 960-2800 x316. For non-emergency matters contact the Board of Directors or appropriate committees
  • Who do I contact if I notice problems in the Panther Creek Tunnel?

    The tunnel is owned by the city of Frisco and it is the city's responsibility to maintain it.
    Contact Frisco Public Works to report damage or maintenance issues:
    Phone: 972-292-5800
    Fax: 972-292-5891
  • Who do I contact to add a street light?

    Street lights are originally installed by developers of neighborhoods according to city standards that are dictated by our ordinances. In general, one street light should be installed at each street intersection and then additional lights should be installed at other locations along a residential street so that they are not farther than 600 feet apart nor closer than 150 feet apart. It is important to note that street lights are not intended to illuminate the fronts of buildings; in fact they are designed not to do so (by directing the lighting downward). They are also not intended to illuminate the entire roadway or sidewalk. Instead, they are intended to help motorists and pedestrians navigate a neighborhood in the dark by pointing out where the intersections (and cul-de-sacs) are and, in the case of mid-block lights, drawing you along the roadway towards the next intersection. If you believe that street lights are farther apart than 600 feet in your neighborhood, please call 972-292-5400 and ask to speak to a Traffic Engineer to see if an additional light can be installed. If the lights in your neighborhood do meet the city standards, the city will not install any additional lights. However, the HOA can pay to have additional lights installed (as long as they meet our minimum spacing standards and the HOA acquires consent from the adjacent residents). The cost of installing a street light is usually about $7,500 depending on the amount of boring that the power company would need to do. Also, in some cases, home owners would need to dedicate a utility easement on their property.
  • Who do I contact to repair a street light?

    Street lights are owned by the city of Frisco.
    Public Works FAQ's
    My street light is out or flickers on and off. How do I get it repaired?
    Report the problem to 972-292-5800, supply the address and electric provider (if known) for your neighborhood and we will notify the correct company for repairs. The majority of street lights in Frisco are owned and maintained by either CoServ Electric or TXU Electric Delivery.