Current News

All news

Prior to Making Changes to Your Property

Published: October 08, 2024

Prior to making modifications to your property or the exterior of your home, please file the Architectural Control Request Form. The form should be submitted to

Please review these links to the City of Frisco website for a listing of proposed alterations to your property that require a building permit, how to request a permit, and FAQs about the permit process:

For any questions regarding your planned improvements, please contact

Grayhawk Frisco HOA

Facebook Twitter DZone It! Digg It! StumbleUpon Technorati NewsVine Reddit Blinklist Add diigo bookmark